Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strange urine color and smell?

I know that taking a daily multi vitamin can do your urine to become bright yellow, but will it mete out a really sharp smell? I have be worried about the smell, I enjoy had my urine tested for a UTI and I come out negative but why would it smell so acidy? I don't know how else to describe it. When I draw from up in the morning my pee is sort of dark colored and throughout the day I pee deeply and it is lighter colored and bright and has that sharp smell. I drink marine all afternoon long so I don't think that it is dehydration. Can anyone sustain?Strange urine color and smell?
Excess vitamin B will do that. Note: Bright yellow urine can also indicate dehydration, so drink some wet.
possibly. also smelly wee is caused by asparagus!
sometimes it lately has to do beside what u eat, approaching if u eat asparagus, it can lead to ur pee to look/smell different.
Yes B vitamins in fastidious. Also alcohol can cause a strong smell. As will lofty sulpher foods like asparagus as mentioned already.
Did you guzzle asaragus?
You might be dehydrated, try drinking 6 - 1 liter bottles of hose a day.
You are what you devour. . . Pay attention to what you eat and if it continues you'll own some good info to share your doctor.
I'm surprised you didn't get more info from your doctor.
ewwww u hold ganareeha

No comments:

Post a Comment