Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach Aches.backing please?

Okay gross but my stomach ache (like gas i guess) and I enjoy diaherrea. Im stuck at work what should I eat/Drink (I really cant even put some of my salad in my mouth because of my stomach man upset). I had a veggie pizza end night, be this it? Will water or coke abet? ugh i dont want to eat/drink anything. Will IB profen help? PleaseStomach Aches.backing please?
Sounds similar to you have food poisoning or gastroenteritis.
You should drink marine to help against dehydration. Coke won't do anything.
You should try to guzzle something very mild resembling a rice dish or a pasta.
Ibuprofen would only back the headache.
You can try Pepto-Bismol or Kaopectate for relief of the diarrhea.
try hose down, that normaly helps. and if at adjectives possible take 2 pepto bismol! it is amazing.

  • cleaning out a
  • lost money what shall i do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment