Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Something wierd happen the other dark?

I took a tagamet (for my stomach) and then I drank a Pepsi. Then I feel the wierdest sensation. It felt close to somebody had a string to my throat and be strangling me. I got tangible hot. then it go away slightly. The next daytime I could still feel the sensation, except it wasn't as doomed to failure. It was sorta tough to swallow. Does anybody know what it could have be?Something wierd happen the other dark?
You took an indigestion tablet and then have a fizzy, acidic drink!
If you have bad indigestion/dyspepsia/hearburn after added something that would make it worse anyway, obviously you will have that sense.
It sounds like severe heartburn, may own gone up your throat! I can imagine if you put a pill contained by your pepsi and watched what happen, you'll be able to see what happen to your insides!
Congratulations, you are the proud recipient of sour reflux.
-J.
The first person is exactly right. You took a pill that's supposed to dwindle stomach acid, and after you drank something really acidic. Not a obedient idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment