Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strange inkling?

Since yesterday I've been getting butterflies contained by my stomach and it seems resembling my insides are flip-flopping and my cheeks feel hot. Does this nouns like some sort of virus? Maybe coming down beside the flu or something?Strange inkling?
Well I I suggest you take some Advil or Aspirin and if does not budge away for more than 6 hours see a doctor.
Hope you get better X-)(c)
EDIT
Don't listen. You look really childish. If I didn't know you were 33 I'd influence you were more around the 23+ speck. :) You look really young.
it could be a virus. is here any way you could be pregnant? i wouldn't verbs with it all the same. i'm sure it will go away contained by a few days.
no
It sounds like possibly an anxiety or hysterics attack but you should check with your doctor to be sure.
impossible sushi. next time bestow the boys the finger when they scream "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" X-)
menopause? thyroid problem?
candida albicans,,,in a hurry on mineral water 11 hrs,see if bottle of kiddie nystatins intha house,,,,,bring a swig

  • hair styling
  • howtomakeupwithafriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment