Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The difference between boys and girls??

this probably sounds really gross but at least here I can ask it anonomously. OK here go.....
My boyfriend says he wipe his bottom from his anus going up towards his back. Now I, as a girl wipe mine the other means of access, from my poo hole going towards my tummy button (I obviously dont attain to my tummy button).
He says they be told to do it that way within sex ed at school, presently I'm a wee bit older than him but I dont remember one told how to wipe my *** in class?
Is it a boy/girl item, is there a proper opening to wipe ya bum?The difference between boys and girls??
I'm FeeBee's boyfriend.
I am shocked and horrified, and apologise to all.
I touch a bit violated.
Your boyfriend is right about this one.
It isnt a boy/gal piece. It depends on ones temperament, culture and most importantly how you where qualified to do it!
The Boys Is I And Girls Is O
Your technique is wrong as that way you may push in infection to your vagina and urethra leading to urinary infection as stool and anus contains seriously of germs. you should to the technique practised by your boyfriend.
the motto is to mk it clean do it within any way does't mk any difference

No comments:

Post a Comment