Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sunscreen & Oily Skin?

Please help me out; I really want to protect my skin this summer, but my skin is intrinsically oily and acne prone (and my acne system make my skin burn).
What sunscreens won't clog my pores? How can I keep my facade from getting extremely shiny while wearing sunscreen? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!!Sunscreen & Oily Skin?
I have impossible to tell apart problem, luckily there's lots of sunscreen products made just for slimy skin. Check out the lotions aisle at the drug store and you'll see them - they can be pretty expensive (in terms of sunscreen), but for me it is worth it. I use it of late on my face and use the cheaper stuff everywhere else.
Good luck!
Sunscreen & Oily skin = napalm.
check neutragena; they spawn sunscreens that are very virtuous for your skin and are high power... higher price though.
i know the superlative solution!
use mini sun screen. they deal in it everywhere even online.
it pretecks sunburn too and it can go on eyelids and orifice.
i have impossible to tell apart prblem im only 10 but my skin is slippery. So thats a big problem with sunscreem. I go on vacation to France and i found this sunscreem. It looked unusual the first times because it was brown. But i tried it and its not slippery so now im competent to potect myself from the sun and keep my skin from getting more slippery. If you cant find this sunscreem maybe you should purify your face right earlier putting on the oily, hydrant sunscreem so that it won't be have oily.
Ps: Those slimy skin/ hair problems are a big concord right?
Well i wish you accurate luck and you should be fine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment