Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teabags on the eyes (not within a rude sense)?

Im at work and my eyes are sore because my girlfriend kept nudging into me contained by the night and I slept disappointingly.
someone here said i should put damp teabags over the eyes as this is polite for tired eyes.
Is this true or does this person newly want to make me look resembling a prik?Teabags on the eyes (not within a rude sense)?
This person is your friend.
If you put cool raining tea bags on your eyes, they will comfort any swelling go down. It's a model's classified remedy. Cucumber slices work too.
do it in wc for 5 minutes
i enjoy heard of it build a glass of tea and hold fun with those plenty
I have hear that works too so can sliced cucumber (draw the heat out). There also own eye pads at the Pharmacy that you can place on your eyes. With adjectives of the different allergies and particles floating contained by the air its a nice style to get the rosiness out of your eyes in evening.
It is true. Teabags will give a hand with the puffy stuff and it's soothing. Cold spoons work but I regard that the best of all is cold cucumber slices.
Tell your girlfriend to quit nudge you!

No comments:

Post a Comment