Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This transpire to you?

I woke up at 3 pm (went to bad at 2:30 am)! It feel terrible, resembling my whole daytime was dried up!This transpire to you?
ya, and I lost 10 pounds too, I gained it backbone within a daylight.
Yep, if your really tired, have have a few drinks or just are plain stressed out, this can ensue.
That is pretty much my life, lol. Well, a short time ago over the summer cause college is out and my husband is deployed, but yeah, haha.
yeah I do that alot know because I enjoy insomnia and I'm up till like 6 am or 3 am and next I'll wake up and it's 3 or 4 pm, I don't really consideration because sleeping feels Good and I don't hold to work,
but Just try and go to sleep more rapidly and you'll wakeup earlier ya know.
i HATE when that happen :(

No comments:

Post a Comment