Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach ache?

i get doomed to failure stomache aches once a week the unbroken day. my apendix own been taken out..what can the problem be?Stomach ache?
I have stomach problems for years and doctors told me all kind of stuff like irritated bowel syndrome, consequently they gave me narcotics.
Instead of taking addictive narcotics I started trying to isolate foods that I ate and discovered I be lactose intolerant. It took a while to figure out because dairy is within or on a lot of foods but as soon as I stopped intake it I felt great.
I own also found 3 other friends that realized they have the same problem after discussion to me. I think one lactose intolerant is very really common but for some judgment it is not at the top of the Drs list of possible problems.
Being lactose intolerant is not exactly like peas in a pod for everyone. For some it just give gas, others cramps, stomach aches, diarrhea, severe diarrhea, vomiting, nausea and combinations of adjectives of these.
Try changing your consumption habits and perchance it will help. You may not be lactose intolerant but you might discover what is cause the issue.
Please see your doctor. It could be caused by diverse illnesses, diseases or it may be nothing at adjectives. I have diverticulitis and this cause stomach ache and bloating. It could also be an carbuncle, pancreatitis or just plain mature wind niggle. Good luck in getting rid of your tummy throbbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment