Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sudden loss of eyesight?

Sometimes after sitting or lying down, I will start to stand up, and I suddenly become dizzy and can't see for about ten second, then my verbs clears, and the fuzziness goes away slowly. This have been going on for a long time, but more frequently inside the last couple of days. What can incentive this? Is this a serious condition? Should I go to my doctor?
Thanks contained by advanceSudden loss of eyesight?
what happen is that when we're in a sitting and consequently stand up really quickly, your blood pressure will cut. it has happen to me a couple of times..what i would do is check your blood pressure and see if its low. i would also check to see if you may have anemia.. pious luck!
Could be poor circulation. Always get checked by a doctor when something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment