Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sore toe on not here foot?

I've got a sort of sore on my toe, and it's really raw. I normally do bring a few sores on my feet, but they shift away in a few days, and I've have this one for nearly a week. My sister's got a verruca, and I suppose she may have passed it to me. Should I use the Sacylic Acid Paint presribed to her or not?Sore toe on not here foot?
Don't use someone else's prescription...if you don't have it you will by the prescription coming in contact near her and then touching your skin! Put an antibiotic unguent which you can buy over the counter at a drug store on it. If that doesn't fix it see a doctor.
I think you may own AIDS
You shouldn't use medicines perscribed for someone else. Go to your doctor. It's not usual to get sores on your foot so you should get it checked out.
it is probably a ingrown toe fastener it really baad go to the doctor i have one to
No you need to step to your doctor and get your own meds. What if you do not hold the same article she has?
Are you diabetic? If not, you may want to check it out anyways near your doctor. The salicylic acid is solely good for wart and "verruca." If it is an infection or lesion you need a local anti-biotic, and hang on to it uncovererd and clean as much as you can. Best entity is try Epsom Salts, and if the sore bleeds after the Epsom Salt, get OTC salicylic bitter pads (Dr. Scholls Corn and Wart removers) and follow the instructions. But bottom file, make TRUE SURE you aren't diabetic or running high blood sugar, or things could bring back worse real rapid.

No comments:

Post a Comment