Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sun-burnt leg!?

This morning I have be to the seaside and...I fell asleep under the sun! Now my leg is red...almost purple, and it ache! Do you know any natural method to relieve tha affliction? I can't go out to buy medicine right now.
Thanks!Sun-burnt leg!?
aloe vera plant.. or pinch an icecube, wrap it in broadsheet towel and rub on ur leg
some cold water, and afterwards in an hour, cold milk,
If you own any vinegar just mop it on your leg with a cotton orb. It's a tried and true method.
this is what my mom did to my sister and i when we lived in hawai:
when going to bed, cover yourself within aloe, and then sprinkle cornstarch on the aloe. it's really messy, and you should put antiquated sheets on top of, and around, your bed, but it works! i promise!
I presume you better go out to see a doctor or to the emergency room. A purple leg does not require first aid; it requires medical attentions. NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment