Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach soreness after run?

I am a very solid runner. After running every sunshine, I can run a mile in more or less five or six minutes. Today I went even farther and run all the instrument down my mountain to the way bottom and afterwards went to the top. All contained by all the total run was over two miles. Of course, because I wore clothes to variety me sweat, I was outstandingly hot and thirsty when I got subsidise. I chugged a cup of water really prompt and all of the sudden, I have the worst stomach ache and i Know it be from the water. Why does this come to pass?Stomach soreness after run?
awww poor baby! GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. so what if you attain a stomach ache after running. dont run after. okay gotta go. bye love you.
your body considered necessary water but it didn't expect it that prompt, drink slow next time.
You shocked your system. And, did you slow down and stretch after the run, or did you a moment ago run and then stop? You stipulation a cool down period after exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment