Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sudden saloon sickness...please read?

I'm 16 and i have never gotten car/motion sickness ever within my life. Well...A couple days ago out of the blue i started getting motion sickness while within the car. Now everytime i ride contained by a car even if it's simply for a short time i acquire motion sickness and the sickness lasts for hours on run out. Why do i get motion sickness immediately? Why did it suddenly start?Sudden saloon sickness...please read?
I don't know why it suddenly happened. I used to catch it really bad. Were you reading? Looking within a fixed location? Have the vents closed? Has anything surrounded by your diet changed?
I don't know why you get it adjectives the time now, but try cracking the window, opening the vent, keep the heat of the car slightly cooler than everyday. Keep a bottle of water contained by your car too.
I appropriate ginger root ... it works for me and also for my 9 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment