Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Something flew surrounded by my eye, perchance a cigarette ash. Any design?

It was on the double red, swollen, and blurry. Now a couple of hours later, rosiness and swelling have gone. But, my delusion in that eye is blurry and I hold a headache near my eye. Does this requirement medical attention or can I just flush it and continue?Something flew surrounded by my eye, perchance a cigarette ash. Any design?
I would just save flushing it and wait, if the blurred figment of the imagination persists thru til tomorrow, later see an ophthalmologist, you may have scratched the cornea...but even that will restore to health with time.
Flush it, hang about, and if it doesn't get better move about to the dr.
I don't know... possibly you could wait I doubt it is serious. But enjoy you ever been to Africa? If you own it is serious.
No, it could have be something really bad. I would hope medical attention if it stil hurts within the subsequent 30 minutes.
FLUSH right now. That's the best entry you can do until seeking medical attention.
Good luck! =D
I would go see your optometrist. SHe'll agree to you know whether you need to see a doctor or not.
I would build an appointment with your eye doctor in recent times to be sure. If they can't see you right away, flush it out with some sea and use some visine.
I would go to an eye Dr..It would really be desperate if it IS something that needs to receive looked at and you didn't.
Just go.hopefully they'll make clear to you it's OK, but it's better to be safe than sorry next to your eyesight.
Don't mess with your eyesight. Go to a doc.
Hi
That can bloody all right hurt, wash your eye near an eye bath full of melt water consequently put some Vaseline petroleum jelly under your top lid to stop any remaining ash scratch, if no better the next daytime seek medical direction.
All the best, Ray. West York's. U.K.

  • hardware
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment