Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach bug what?!?

Last friday night I woke up and be realle sick to my stomach and I had horrible stomach cramps it feel like my stomach be going to burst or tear itself up. I have bad diarrhea for a hours of daylight then slowly feel better.
now end night (friday darkness again!) I woke up with horrible stomach cramps again and I started to shake uncontrolably and sweat as if I be in a sauna. I took my temp but it be only 97.0 degree. I didnt throw up or have diarrhea again and go to bed. I woke up and felt okay, but as the sunshine went on I get worse and I got diarrhea again but not as desperate as before. I own taken tums, zantac, and pepto bismol but I still feel crappy and I cant put away anything without my stomach hurting me so bleak I cant stand on my own! Is this a bug or what?! Please helpStomach bug what?!?
Tums and zantac will not aid the flu. Drink lots of liquids and rest until you have a feeling better. Try taking in things resembling jello and broth, 7-up and other clear liquids till you start to be aware of better.
what have you eat?
ask your doctor about a condition call IBS, that can be brought on my certain foods
See your doc or find a walk-in clinic. When I've have those symptoms, it's usually been food poisoning. Did you chomp through fast-food chicken? Anything different? Even the Colonel makes occasional food handling mistakes. Don't consent to this get away on you. If it's continuing, capture diagnosed by a doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment