Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sunburn and tanning?

I find that whenever I get sunburned, when the skin heal it is noticeably dark. However, whenever I put on sunscreen and am in the sun for impossible to tell apart amount of time, I can't see any difference. It'd be nice to be a bit darker. And I'll be within the sun a lot come August (at tiniest 3 hrs a day). Anyway, anyone know why that is?Sunburn and tanning?
Sunscreen is used to protect the skin from man burnt and dilapidated by the sun which can cause skin cancer. The source that you will not tan as uncomplicated with sunscreen is that UV rays from the sun are irrelevant to penetrate the skin. It is really crucial that you use sunscreen. I love to be tanned but I found out the sturdy way from newly using oil near no sunscreen and then contracting skin cancer. Now I use garnier's moisturiser call summerbody which just after 3 days its noticable different, so confer that a go instead and only just remeber to cover up. :)
do ittt ..who cares if u git sunburn ...my friend is the exact track she gits buurnt then it product her tan.GET Tan Er Die TrYing ! ;)
For adjectives information and details about tanning please check out http://use-tanning.blogspot.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment