Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sometimes i take surprised & i discern resembling im have a heart attack..?

well,similar to i said,soemtimes if soemthing has surprised/shocked me,i grain like my heart literally dropped & later my whole body go into this weird shcok & i seriously surface like im have a heart attack...my left arm starts to hurt & so does my head/jaw..i know these are symptoms of a heart attack..but i dont thinki am..im pretty immature & in carnival shape..but my heart keeps whipping hard after this shock...wats up ??this is simply when something has shockd me.Sometimes i take surprised & i discern resembling im have a heart attack..?
You most potential are experiencing symptoms of panic--which kicks within when you are in the constituent of surprise. When something surprises you, your "Flight or Fright" system kicks within, causing you're heart to see and epinephrine to be released probably causing the symptoms you own been response. I'd say if you are within good shape, and you're cholesterol count is upright, then you are probably a moment ago experiencing symptoms of this system.
I would definately say merely after effects of panic however, preserve in mind that a heart attack have the ability of going on any time to any one. if you are concerned talk to your doc give or take a few testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment