Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tetanus Shots?

When you get Tetanus Shots...does the doctor or the nurse distribute you the shot? I'm wondering because I think I may have need of it soon...And plus...dumb me, but I want the shot...So it protects me if I step on a stupid rusty nail.Tetanus Shots?
Nothin dumb more or less it! It's very high-status! 9 times out of 10, it's the nurse who gives the shot, or even a medical assistant. You usually requirement a booster every 10 years, so that will tell you whether you entail it now or not.
i a moment ago had the shot 3 months ago and the nurse give you the test , it hurts so discouraging well that's of late me
Usually its the Nurse that gives it and you may even know how to go to your strength department and get it abiding you the dr office pop in fee and usually costing arounf $5 surrounded by my state.
Its no big deal R.N.s and LPN impart intramuscular injections all the time. and this one is usually given contained by your deltoid (upper arm)
most of my paitients say my shots dont hurt logically i have given thousands within my 10 years as a nurse
nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment