Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The tops of my eyes other hurt. Closing them and relaxing, melt cloth on my eyes other help, any accepted wisdom?

Any suggestions on what this is before I step see my doctor?The tops of my eyes other hurt. Closing them and relaxing, melt cloth on my eyes other help, any accepted wisdom?
You're doing the right stuff. Your eyes are stressed, you probably need goggles. Get to your Optometrist asap, then to a one hour goggles lab. Good luck.
you need goggles? go see an eye doc
pink eye?
Probably too much time spent staring at the computer blind! Could be dry eye, or you might need eyeglasses, so go to the eye doctor.
Do you wear contact lenses?
This just now happened to me... not satisfactory oxygen was getting to my eyes when I have my lenses in. Switching to a more breathable contact have dramatically helped.
Other than that, you may want to see an eye doctor. There are conditions (not chronic) such as iritis (irritated iris) or others than can result in a sort of eyelid fatigue.
Best of luck to you.
Hello Erick Heart :
This website is the wrong place to look for a cure. I've never heard of a discomfort close to yours before.
Glad to see you're paying a call on to your family doctor. He'll enjoy your answer.
I work in front of a computer for 8.5 hours a afternoon, and we have sharp fluorescent lighting over head. My eyes KILL me a the expiration of the day.Right higher than the eyeballs...That could be what's doing it for you. If you're in front of the PC adjectives day, try looking away from the blind for 15 every hour. You're eyes probably need a break.

  • cheap web host
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment