Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stuck contained by the department toilet beside out any TP?

Have you ever been stuck within your office bathroom and after the certainty realized you didn't enjoy any tp? and I'm talking after a # 2. If so, what did you do?Stuck contained by the department toilet beside out any TP?
LMAO and LOL in a minute that is a authentic situation isn't it LOL
I have be in a loo beforehand and after doing the do realised there be no TP, I just wait till all fellow toilet goers have left the loo and in the blink of an eye unlocked my door and ran to a cubicle that have TP with my nick round my ankles LOL Fortunately I have never be caught!!
try paper towel? or rag?
I usually make sure i hold tissue. Sometimes if someone is in the one beside you merely ask for some. Or just drip and travel. I mean that's why I hatred portable toilets.
I called up deposit who freed me. Till that time, it was horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment