Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sometimes when i try to sleep at dark its more comfortable to hold my eyes overt next to own them closed?

this happens every so habitually and i can never fall to sleep...i own had my eyes checked and nil is wrong..i have a astigmatisim but i dont surmise thats the problem...at night it only seems discomfited to shut my eyes...any ideas?Sometimes when i try to sleep at dark its more comfortable to hold my eyes overt next to own them closed?
I enjoy come across this problem myself. I talked to a doctor almost it and I was told that it is probably because I am stressed and tired and want to jump to sleep so bad that I downfall up trying to close my eyes too hard to budge to sleep. I have started relaxing at hours of darkness before I be in motion to bed and haven't had a problem since
because of mental stress it might be stirring, relax 1st and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment