Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The first time i met my wife ..i pulled down my pant and showed her.. she said it be so big it upset her..?

i have a burn splotch on the side of my leg.. its nasty looking is near an operation i can fix this?The first time i met my wife ..i pulled down my pant and showed her.. she said it be so big it upset her..?
You would have to travel to a plastic surgeon. It is probably possible (I can't say for sure since I can't see it.) The operation would walk like this: you gain local or general anesthesia (probably local), the surgeon cuts out the dilapidated skin, and stitches up the undamaged skin over the incision. You are left near a long scar. Well, at tiniest it's not a burn though..? If it's worth the money to you, go for it. It won't work if the muscle underneath is too severely destabilized though.
Yes , skin grafts.
I'm sure at hand is, dermatologists, skin ppl, might have some operation for that.
plastic surgons are great for that variety of thing skin graft and other procedures.
plastic surgeon and perhaps some sking creams will comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment