Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Temperature?

Although I'm a fairly 'warm-blooded' creature, my hands are heat and I always travel red in the obverse when I have a drink or during the summer roast, but...my temperature is individual 36.2 C.
especially first thing contained by the morning. I wonder why?Temperature?
it will always be lower first point in the mornings. I suggest you budge to your doctor and have your thyroid checked as I have the same symptoms as you when I have a thyroid problem.
I have to agree that my temp is always extremely low (35 - 35.8 max) - it does mean I find weather that other those find comfortable to be MUCH too hot for me! Still - it means I can fiddle with the winter better :-)
Where do you take your heat? because it is your core temp that should be 36.5 - 37.5 ish so unless you take your core temp (this can single be done with an internal temp verbs that ideally sits behind your heart) your extremities will other be colder than you are.

  • girl myspace
  • reduce redness of a pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment