Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Swelling??

I crack my nuckels as a nevious habit and they hurt.How do you stop? How do you acquire rid of the pain? Help?!?!?! BTW I do know that in attendance is a simler question on this topic but it is for a time different.Swelling??
Cracking your knuckles isn' healthy, as the joint will get thicker, swelled up and is tight. I used to crack all my nuckles and over time my fingers own gotten fatter. The index and middle fingers in my right mitt are painful and I can't crack them anymore. I very soon do it occasionally, but those two nuckles I can't crack anymore.
The swelling and pain will step away if you stop cracking your nuckles. A dr. may be able to minister to yu by giving you meds to alleviate the swelling.
I do that to its a bad infatuation but i eventually stopped every time you catch yourself thinkinh just about doing it just articulate "think of what will evolve if i do it"
try taking aleve or advil for the pain and swelling. use an rime pack as well. gain some bubble wrap and keep it surrounded by your pocket for your nervous way. pop it rather than your knuckles

No comments:

Post a Comment