Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach hurt?

My girlfriend says that roughly whenever im around her she gets a really bleak stomach ache, she took 2 maximum strength tums and they didnt comfort her? Is this like a mental entity, or what?Stomach hurt?
We have the upright news & the fruitless news 4 u.
The apposite news is that she is 2 excited 2 hold u around. It may mean love or a short time ago a teen age crush.
The bad communication is that either she is the stressed type who does not know how 2 relax when she has 2 or she have an inherent fear of ur self-image or something she wants 2 describe u but can not come over her fear 2 b frank plenty.
Have a frank discussion with her.
Nerves! Do you startle her?
She might be fooling around with you or it might be mental.
Why dont you filch the hint, she doesnt want you essential her anymore. OR its just psychological disorder. Take her to a psychiatrist.
If my boyfriend say something like that to me, I'll consider as an insult, and I wouldn't want to see him again, but I don't know your situation next to your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment