Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taking SSRIs for 3 years. Feeling slight dizzyness, unreality, tiredness, slightly wobbly?

Its not a big symptom. But in the final few weeks, after recovering from a cold/cough that lasted weeks, I've have this feeling. Its not a trunk problem, I just perceive a little not there minded, and feeling unreal, that I want to check what I am doing - have I made a mistake. Durr.
I drove the wrong bearing down a one way street yesterday.
Am I off-colour, or do I just obligation a rest?Taking SSRIs for 3 years. Feeling slight dizzyness, unreality, tiredness, slightly wobbly?
Hi. I've been taking SSRIs for over 10 years, and occasionally I attain the feelings you describe, even if I haven't have anything else wrong with me. I estimate you might well inevitability a rest. Before SSRIs I took whatever be around for endogenous depression. It's very frustrating. I want to find off adjectives medication but the cycle is a vicious one - so I'm on it for life. Horrible. But at least possible there are things to steal, and I cope with afternoon to day duration (just about). I know the scenario about driving the wrong process down a one way street - you find yourself doing adjectives kinds of things because from time to time you lose your grip. But hey! Life is short. Look after yourself. Barry.
What SSRIs are you on? and did you clutch any meds for the cold? If you're mixing something like Seroxat beside NightNurse or some kind of 'tonic' you might procure some temporary peculiarity. Its probably just the after effects of the cold though and a bit of tiredness. Give yourself a week or so to recuperate and see how you feel, if it doesn't shift away see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment