Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tail bone troubles??

My tail bonehurts really bad, and I dont know why. Does anyone enjoy this problem, or know what I should do?Tail bone troubles??
Yes, I have duplicate problem, it will go a passageway, you were probably of late sitting on it wrong. When mine hurt, it was becauseI be sitting on my foot for a really long time but it went away contained by like a daylight.
Good luck.
if you sit down at just the right angle, you can hit your coccyx(tailbone) and it will hurt feebly, because within, is the foot of the spinal cord. the bone hits the major self-assurance and causes great misery.(your legs are probably stunned, or tingly...
if you hit it softly, without too much force, consequently you probably just minorly bruised the spinal cord, and it will dance away in 3 days...
if you hit your coccyx unyielding, and it doesn't feel beter overnight, or you own trouble sleeping, see a chiropractor, as this type of shock could cripple you.
Be Careful!
omgsh, i know how you feel, every time i sit down or even stand surrounded by one spot long, it kills me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment