Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sometimes when lying on my pay for i stir up choking and am sometimes sick?

this freaks me and my wife out..i am pretty fit and i thought i was respectable...anyone heard of this earlier?Sometimes when lying on my pay for i stir up choking and am sometimes sick?
Get to the docs mate !, it could be a number of things, i bring acid reflux that does that when i lay down, and its because my stomach produces too much tart, and a spoon of gaviscon before bed take care of it.
However yours might be something totally different ?.
Do you also bring in a high-pitched "call for oxygen" noise? If so, I used to carry the same point. My case be a combination of asthma, obesity and sharp reflux (an indigestion thing).
It's not going to kill you, but it is pretty freaky. Best to consult your doctor going on for it.
are you over weight, sounds resembling sleep apnia
You might have obstructive sleep apnea, a potentially serious but treatable condition. You should manifestly report this to your physician.
I think this is reflux where on earth undigested food is coming back up while you sleep. I enjoy seen it on one of those sleep investigation shows. They told the bloke to cart something like gaviscon earlier he went to bed and it seem to help. Also bump up your head and chest more so the tart can not come back up as glibly. Don't have tea or coffee or chocolate surrounded by the evening as this aggravates it.
dunno but i hope you get the doctor on the luggage...sounds well terrifying. you cant go on living (or lying, hahee) resembling that. u take fastidiousness mate

No comments:

Post a Comment