Tuesday, October 26, 2010

There's a BIRD surrounded by my living room!! Help!?!?

me and my mum have tried to unscrew the big window within our living room but it's not opening. My brother come to me last dark saying he hear a stange noise but I only just ignored him. How am I going to grasp that bird out! Help!!
It's also disturbing my studies as it keeps flying everywhere, but we enjoy closed the doors!There's a BIRD surrounded by my living room!! Help!?!?
go to the corner store and buy a butterfly lattice, or call the local animal shelter and enjoy them come and get it out.
Open the door.lol
Quick, capture the shot gun!
Put some peanut butter on toast and put outside the door/window. If not use a net.
k here are seven options
1. waste it
2. call the animal pound place to come return with it
3.just set out i small window approachable
4.get a immense net that have a long handle so when it flies you can corner it
5.shoot it with hot grease
6. shoot it near a nerf gun so it falls
7. buy a new house
donate the doors open except at dark when bats can fly within

No comments:

Post a Comment