Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweaty Feet (HELP ME)?

I have oodles games this weekend.. and my feet are constantly sweating, its so humiliated! Are there any remadies, powders ect. that can minister to?Sweaty Feet (HELP ME)?
If you use a spray antiperspirant for your underarms, spray it on your feet after showering. Of course, dry your foot first.
Another thing you can try is baking soda. I don't know why, but since I've started using it as an underarm deodorant, I come across to have sweat smaller number under my arms.
of late always hold on to it dry.our skin tends to hold your attention water so whenever its drizzling, our skin ill engage it. you can also wear socks while u are sleeping.itll absorb the fluid.
I be having symptoms of sweaty palms and foot last semester. I checked it out beside my doctor and along with some other symptoms (heart palpitations), she diagnosed me next to general anxiety disorder. Maybe the impression of an upcoming game have you feeling anxious (although I wasn't even getting a panic-y, anxious idea during these attacks) - WEBmd it, see what you come up with.
Otherwise, I'd a short time ago suggest baby powder/Gold Bond.
try super spongy shoe liners, they are great they really preserve your feet dry. they are skeletal too and great colours. available from www.prettypinktoes.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment