Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Swollen foot?

I have have swollen feet for former times two days. I have never have this problem before. What could be wrong?Swollen foot?
Many things can be wrong depending on your age, if you are pregnant or within menopause, if you have a kidney or heart ailment ...what liberal of meds do you take? This ask cannot be answered without seeing a doctor, someone who know and understand your history. Goodluck. Cherie
See your doctor.
Swollen foot can be due to several causes. To find out which one (or more), see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
is it hot season where on earth u are? if so it could be cos its hot. i get swallon foot in summer
My grams take a lasiks for her feet and legs swelling
See your dr.
When I have a desk job, I would go and get swollen feet if I didn't hoof it around enough. Being surrounded by the same position too long can also make happen the problem. What is different about your routine over the second two days? Nothing? Go to a doctor. If you can identify something, try changing that one article.

No comments:

Post a Comment