Saturday, October 23, 2010

Staying up unpunctually, Fatigueed etc...?

I have a problem, it's not so desperate during school time but, especially the second year, in the holiday more so i hold a really bad sleeping guide
i tend to do random stuff on the computer till average 3-5 am consequently either sleep till 1-5 pm, or distribute up sleeping then sleep at nearly 1 pm in th afternoon
I've other been a unsettled sleeper but it's reached the stage when it's annoying and my sleeping stencil is mucked upStaying up unpunctually, Fatigueed etc...?
I have equal problem. The best way to fix your sleeping stencil is to SKIP 1 day of sleep. Then your body will want to budge to sleep the next time at a regular time. I usually have this problem on SUNDAYS. When I stay out postponed on fridays and saturdays I cant fall asleep on sundays. SO I conclude up not sleeping on sunday then going right to bed monday hours of darkness.
Thats really the only channel to get wager on on track, you need to skip A night rest then you should be fine. Good luck.
Not sure you'll ever solve it, you can try, regular bed times etc, but your body will other peak and trough at trustworthy times.
Disciplined routine is the only style to adapt it.
Personally I get a job doing shift work and agreed my messed up sleep pattern
(edit)
Heys answer sounds better!
shift to your doctor and get a subscription for ambien
find a sex life

No comments:

Post a Comment