Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sudden sickness?

I'm 16 and i have never gotten car/motion sickness ever contained by my life. Well...A couple days ago out of the blue i started getting motion sickness while contained by the car. Now everytime i ride within a car even if it's single for a short time i capture motion sickness and the sickness lasts for hours on pause. Why do i get motion sickness very soon? Why did it suddenly start?Sudden sickness?
That used to happen to me abundantly when I was younger. Especially if I read while the vehicle was moving. They trade stuff at drugs stores that help near that sort of thing, dramamine I believe it's call. If you're going on a long trip try it. As for it happening on short trips, you might want to articulate to a dr. Is it only surrounded by the car? Are you notice dizziness anytime else? Even so, it's best to talk to a dr.
Best of Luck!
I know this is gonna nouns alittle "weird", - but you might have a slight headcold... -and it's affecting the "balance" nouns of your Inner Ear. I've heard of several cases resembling yours- & they all go away in a week or two... Wait it out- & see what happen. If it's STILL bothering you in two weeks- you might want to stir to a doctor & have it checked out.

  • increasechances to find a date
  • outlook for market
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment